Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Access FT.com -
If you are a first time user, sign up via the link with your University email address and then log in with your University username and password. You will then be asked to register
Once registered, users can log in with your University username and password.
Aston University's subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to FT.com articles and tools
- Daily email briefings on topics and sectors
- Independent research and analysis on industries and countries
- 8 year archive of FT news and analysis
- The Lex Column
- Access to videos, blogs, market data, interactive charts
- Access to case studies, in depth reports and special reports
- Commenting and sharing - the FT's annotation tool to add depth to classroom discussions
- FT web app - instant access to FT.com on your smartphone or tablet
The FT have a web app, mobile website and Android app. For more information see FT Apps & Mobile. Comment and sharing of articles does not work using the iPad web app.
Finding news articles
is a web based database of hundreds of regional, British, European and International newspapers. Use this database to search across global newspapers and business journals. Find up to date information on companies, products, industries and economic news.
Nexis UK Nexis UK is a web based service that contains full text coverage of many hundreds of British, American, International and European national and regional newspapers, together with international trade and industry magazines, marketing and advertising sources plus business and industry newsletters. Several news sources have up to 20 years backfile. Also included in the company and news section are company reports from over 50 countries.